Northland Heights Senior Living is committed to the health and safety of our residents. We are currently open for family visitation and tours! We ask that you limit visitors to 2 per resident. Families with more than two visitors must take turns visiting resident rooms. Children under 13 years old must be supervised at all times. Guests must wear face masks while in the facility and adhere to social distancing regardless of vaccine status. Each visitor will be required to complete a COVID screening form. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you postpone your visit until your symptoms improve.
• We ask that visits will be limited to 60 minutes. This will give us adequate time to disinfect between visitors.
• Appointment times must be made Monday-Friday between 9 am and 4 pm.
• Appointments can be made by calling the front desk at 412-223-3100.
• Same day appointments may be made if space is available.
• At this time only 2 visitors will be permitted, including children.
• Each visitor will be required to complete a checklist upon arrival and have his/her temperature taken by a staff member.
• Masks will have to be worn by the visitors and the resident.
• Tangible items may not be exchanged during your visit. (We still permit you to send tangible items to your loved ones as we have been, by delivering to the facility.
• Residents must be beyond their initial 5-7 days of quarantine.
Steps Upon Arrival
• When you arrive at Northland Heights please proceed to our foyer, with your mask on, to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, a non-touch forehead temperature check, and hand sanitation.
At the conclusion of your 1-hour visit, a staff member will come out to escort your loved one back into the building.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thank you very much for your patience during this trial program. I am looking forward to the day we will be able to eliminate restrictions.