WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR TOURS AND HOSTING IN-PERSON FAMILY VISITATION.
Northland Heights Senior Living is committed to the health and safety of our residents. Allegheny County is currently still experiencing higher than normal positivity rates and we are asking all visitors to follow the guidelines below. We ask that you limit visitors to 2 per resident. Families with more than two visitors must take turns visiting the resident in their room. Children under 13 years old must be supervised at all times. Guests must wear face masks while in the facility and adhere to social distancing regardless of vaccine status. Each visitor will be required to complete a COVID screening form. If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you postpone your visit until your symptoms improve.
• We ask that visits will be limited to 1 hour.
• Visitation is permitted in resident rooms only. Visitors are not permitted in the dining room or activity room while other residents are present.
• At this time only 2 visitors will be permitted, including children.
• Each visitor will be required to complete a checklist upon arrival and have his/her temperature taken.
• Masks are to be worn by the visitors and the resident.
• If a resident is on quarantine, no visitation with that particular resident will be permitted until quarantine is complete.
Steps Upon Arrival
• When you arrive at Northland Heights please proceed, with your mask on, to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, a non-touch forehead temperature check, and hand sanitation located inside the main entrance
At the conclusion of your 1-hour visit, we ask that you please exit the facility.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please feel free to reach out to our Administrator or Director of Personal Care at 412-223-3100. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.