• Visits will be limited to 60 minutes. This will give us adequate time to disinfect between visitors.
• To start, we will have appointment times from 10am-12pm and 1:30pm-4pm, 7 days a week.
• Appointment times must be made Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm.
• Appointments must be made by phone or email to Debi Rajchel, Recreation Director, at 412-223-3100 or email at email@example.com.
• Please be aware of the weather conditions for the time of your visit. If it is raining, storming or if the visitor(s) do not feel well, please call to reschedule your visit.
• Same day appointments may be made if space is available.
• At this time only 2 visitors will be permitted, including children.
• Each visitor will be required to complete a checklist upon arrival and have his/her temperature taken by a staff member.
• Masks will have to be worn by the visitors and the resident.
• During the entire length of the visit the resident will have to be at a minimum 6 feet away from the visitors (there cannot be any physical contact).
• No pets/animals are permitted at this time.
• Tangible items may not be exchanged during your visit. (We still permit you to send tangible items to your loved ones as we have been, by delivering to the facility.
• Residents must be outside of their first 14 days at Northland Heights.
Steps Upon Arrival
• When you arrive at Northland Heights please proceed to our foyer, with your mask on, to be screened.
• Screening will include a questionnaire, non-touch forehead temperature check and hand sanitation.
• Once screening is completed, a team member will escort your loved one to a rocking chair on the porch.
• You as the visitor will remain on the outside of the railing while the resident is seated against the window.
At the conclusion of your 1-hour visit, a staff member will come out to escort your loved on back into the building.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Thank you very much for your patience during this trial program. I am looking forward to the day we will be able to eliminate restrictions.